SDMCDS LEARNING RESOURCE CENTRE
SDM College of Dental Sciences and Hospital, Sattur , Dharwad, India.
Aims and Objectives of our Learning Resource Centre
The main function of the LRC is to fulfill the objectives of the Institution for which it is established.
- To seek and cultivate new knowledge
- To provide the right kind of leadership in all walks of life, to identify gifted youth and help them develop their potential
- To provide society with competent men and women trained in the profession.
- To strive to promote equality and social justice and to reduce social and cultural differences through diffusion of education and
- To foster in the teachers and students and through them in society generally, the attitudes and values needed for developing the good life in individuals and society.
In addition to above objectives Learning Resource Centre is engaged in the following objectives.
- Conservation of knowledge
- To provide necessary resources in the field of research.
- To assist the users in keeping abreast of development of their fields
- To provide LRC facilities and services necessary for the success of all programs of institution.
- Books : 8216
- Titles : 4100
- Dissertation : 1134
- Back volumes : 2812
- CDs : 307
- Video cassettes : 41
- Journals subscribed : 75 (F 70 N 06)
- Journals online : 300
©2016 SDM College of Dental Sciences and Hospital,Sattur,Dharwad.India.